Registration Agreement Terms
- In order to use our forums and chatrooms, users are required to provide a username, password, valid email address and valid contact details.
- You agree that you will not post any copyrighted material that is not owned by yourself.
- You agree that you will not post any information which is vulgar, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, disruptive of community harmony, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.
- Any user who finds material posted by another user objectionable is encouraged to contact us via email.
- We are authorized by you to remove or modify any data submitted by you to our forums and chatrooms for any reason we feel constitutes a violation of this agreement, whether stated or implied.
- Your account may also be suspended or revoked if you violate this agreement.
- This site may contain links to other web sites and files. We have no control over the content and can not ensure it will not be offensive or objectionable. We will, however, remove links to material that we feel is inappropriate as we become aware of them.
- Cookies must be turned on in your browser to participate as a user in our forums and chatrooms.